- How to prevent stretch marks: 10 ways
- Sports must wake up about depression
- Revealed: the latest drug use figures and what they tell us about changing habits
- Self-confessed French doper found dead at the age of 41
10 things you should know about your morning cup of coffee
How to prevent stretch marks: 10 ways
4. Coffee really helps to wake up. One smell of coffee is enough to wake you up – this was the result of a study conducted in 2008 at Seoul National University. So if you do not drink coffee, but live with a person who loves him very much, this is an additional bonus.
Sports must wake up about depression
5. Allons à connaître les principes de base des culturistes Dark roasted coffee contains less caffeine. Surprisingly, a fact. Although dark roasted coffee has a bolder taste and color, caffeine is burnt during roasting (according to National Public Radio). If you like the taste of heavily roasted coffee, drink it to your health. Civilvakten och Skatteverket avlyssnar ett postpaket med anabola som är avsedda för San Bartolomé de Tirajana Just keep in mind that it has slightly less caffeine than its lighter counterparts.
Revealed: the latest drug use figures and what they tell us about changing habits
6. Cold coffee invigorates less than hot coffee. In summer, ice coffee is the only right decision, given the weather outside. But if you regularly drink iced coffee in coffee shops, remember that this deal will bring you less caffeine (and therefore less energy). So, Starbucks cold coffee contains 165 mg of caffeine, while a cup of dark roast coffee of the same size contains 330 mg.
7. Coffee should be drunk around 10 in the morning. It is not unusual for you to start the day with a cup of coffee, but if your goal is alertness and concentration, you should wait a bit. “The fact is that in the morning hours the hibernation of the hormone cortisol, which is responsible for awakening, is about 50% higher than normal without doping. 5 conseils pour éviter de perdre du muscle dans votre étape de définition: ne perdez pas votre muscle durement gagné Wait at least an hour before drinking coffee, and your body will be optimally configured to work,” advised by AsapScience experts.
Self-confessed French doper found dead at the age of 41
8. Coffee reduces the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. It is scientifically proven that in people who drink 3-5 cups of coffee a day, the risk of Alzheimer’s disease is reduced by about 20%. “Coffee is a very popular drink, and I am happy to think that moderate consumption during life can have a positive effect,” says Iva Holmerova, vice-chairman of the Alzheimer-Europe association. Add to this the fact that coffee reduces the risk of heart attack and type 2 diabetes.